History of Taichung City North District Du-Xing Elementary School

Oue school was originally named Taichung Female Public School and established in April 1st 1918.

1932 The school was changed its name to Taichung Sing Public School.
1945 Mr. Ciou, Miao-Ciang was assigned to be the first school principal.
1946 The school was changed its name to Taichung City Ren-Ai Primary School.
1947 The school's name was changed to Taichung City North District Du-Xing Primary School.
1952 The Chung-Ming campus was established.
1953 The Chung-Ming campus was changed independently as Chung-Ming Elementary School.
1957 The JXES-TC campus was established.
1959 The JXES-TC campus was changed independently as JXES-TC Elementary School.
1968 The compulsory education was extended to nine years.
The school was renamed as Taichung City, North District, Du-Xing Elementary School.
1981 The school set up the dancing experiment class.
1987 The dancing experiment class was changed its name to Gifted Dance Class.
1999 The school set up the Special Education Resource Room.
2003 The Du-Syue building was inaugurated and started using.